Recruitment Officer Vacancy
The successful candidate will assume full responsibility of the hiring process from beginning to end ensuring that we source and hire the best candidates for all our job openings.
The primary goal of this position is to attract top active and passive talent, generate fully functional candidate pools, gain competitive advantage, and support GetSmarter’s growth.
- Take ownership and accountability of the entire recruitment process from when a vacancy is kicked off to when the vacancy has been filled.
- Sourcing and attracting top talent to ensure that we fill 100% of our vacancies within a 3 month timeline, or shorter.
- Communicate and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the recruitment process to ensure all deadlines are met and a constant supply of great applicants are produced.
- Work closely with the Talent Generalist in order to conduct telephonic, face to face, team fit interviews and reference checks.
- Attend meet ups and other networking opportunities in order to headhunt top talent and promote GetSmarter as one of the best places to work.
- Develop and implement a talent pipeline (talent pool) in order to have a constant supply of candidates within 1 year so that we can fill our vacancies through these pipelines.
- Continuously seek ways in which to improve recruitment at GetSmarter as well as the candidate experience.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, either in human resources, psychology, social work, communication etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience within a recruitment agency and a proven track record.
Job specific competencies
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to network and win others over.
- Great team player.
- Strong decision making skills.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Mid
Type: Contract - 2 year contract (project based) 40-hour working week Overtime and afterhours may be required
Reports to: Talent Manager
Start Date: July