Sales Operations Manager Vacancy
Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for implementing, enhancing and maintaining the systems required to support the customer contact strategy. This includes product ownership of the software in the above systems and standardization of how this is utilized by various stakeholders.
- Product Owner: Sales Ticketing System
- System logic handles incoming tickets in a consistent manner to optimize the course consultant activity.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) are set up correctly to escalate appropriate issues to the Unit Sales Manager.
- User input provide valuable and accurate data for reporting purposes.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and enhancements on information sent via the API from lead management service.
- Reporting within and outside the ticketing system platform.
- Product Owner: VOIP
- Reporting on activity with various segmentations.
- Specifications for integration with lead management service.
- Liaise with relevant departments to better manage course enrolment processes to maximise efficiency and student satisfaction, to increase conversions and retention.
- Target setting for course consultants and unit sales managers.
- Calculate and forecast monthly commission to be paid out to unit sales managers and course consultants.
- Analyse system requirements and send specification to technology team for system maintenance and enhancements.
- Manage systems for promo codes and discounts given.
- Ensure sales manager, unit sales manager, and course consultants have the information at hand to perform daily operational activities for local and international customers.
- Reporting : Measurement of course consultant activity and performance and relation to lead conversion. Ensure accurate information to relevant stakeholders via forums and reporting tools. Interpretation of information and input on customer contact tactics and strategies.
- Tertiary qualification and/or experience in education industry.
- Experience in system specification and/or implementation.
- Experience in reporting and analysis software.
Job specific competencies
- Technical understanding of CRM systems.
- Customer service orientated.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Mid
Type: Permanent 40-hour working week Overtime and after hours may be required
Reports to: Marketing Operations Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible