Sales & Enrolments Administrator Vacancy
Sales & Enrolments Administrator
The main purpose of this position is to process and complete various administrative tasks associated with the conversion of leads in an organised, efficient and timely manner that aids the team in meeting conversion goals and objectives.
- Capture course registration forms to the CRM system accurately, efficiently and within a suitable time frame to maintain high level of customer service.
- Manage client requests for Tax and VAT invoices by liaising with the finance department and forwarding relevant information so that invoices are sent on time.
- Manage the filing system of course registrations to ensure the close of campaign handover is smooth.
- Uploading FreshDesk Raw data to Zoho, as well as monitoring Zoho Duplicate registration report.
- Reallocations to Unit Sales Managers for short courses and international.
- Responsible for managing the complimentary registrations process.
- Logging all team expenditures on Kissflow.
- Investigate system errors and report them accordingly on Asana or email.
- Responsible for some processes around new hire induction including: Creating FreshDesk and Phoenix profiles, ensuring access to the Online Campus, system training on FreshDesk and Asana.
- Updating the GetSmarter Bank letter every 3 months, BEE and Tax Clearance, registering on the CSD (Central Supplier Database), Ariba- Western Cape Vendor forms.
- Assist Unit Sales Managers and the International Sales Manager with adhoc duties.
- Organising celebrations, birthdays, team events and functions.
- Matric certificate.
- At least two years’ work experience.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Strong ability in organising time and establishing priorities.
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word, Pivot tables, meeting minutes essential.
Job specific competencies
- Passion and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to manage one’s time.
- Attention to the right detail.
- Honour Learning.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Junior
Type: Permanent 40-hour working week Overtime and afterhours may be required
Reports to: Unit Sales Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible