General Internship Vacancy
The successful candidate will have their tasks and responsibilities divided between their department of choice and the front desk. This internship also comes with the opportunity to learn and gain knowledge about the business through reception and general administrative duties within a specific department.
- Be the welcoming face of "front of house" for GetSmarter.
- Answer calls at the switchboard and transfer them to the relevant team members.
- Assist with general office administration, which includes but is not limited to, ordering office items and ensuring that par levels are maintained.
- Assist the services team with various administrative tasks.
- Spend 50% of time within department of choice assisting with various admin tasks.
- Must be articulate, professional and have a good command of both spoken and written English.
- A tertiary degree or qualification.
- Should have good organisational, prioritising and time management skills.
- Must be extremely computer literate, with competence in Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel), Gmail and Google Docs.
Job specific competencies
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Passion and a 'can-do' attitude.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Internship
Type: 6-month contract, 40-hour working week, Overtime and after hours may be required
Reports to: Talent Manager
Start Date: July 2016