Operations Administrator Vacancy
The main purpose of this position is to provide administrative assistance to the Operations Team at large.
- Responsible for Operational Task Management Systems, including their creation and ongoing maintenance.
- Communicating with relevant departmental team members regarding projects, task information and deliverables.
- Scheduling, attending and taking minutes of operations-based meetings.
- Responsible for maintenance of Operational Spreadsheets, systems, reporting and documentation.
- Assume responsibility for the Central Operations general administration needs.
- Assist and Support the Central Operations team with change management, communication and scheduling.
- Assist and support Front Desk operations when required.
- Matric equivalent is essential.
- An excellent command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Project management skills and knowledge are beneficial.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to assume responsibility for own productivity.
- Time management skills, as well as the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time effectively.
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- The ability to take initiative, think independently and think outside the box.
- Attention to detail.
Job specific competencies
- Dedication to quality and client service.
- Problem-solving and getting results.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Junior
Type: Permanent 40-hour working week Overtime and afterhours may be required
Reports to: Central Operations Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible