Online Facilitator: Short Course - Fintech Vacancy
Online Facilitator: Short Course - Fintech
Are you knowledgeable and up-to-date with all the latest developments in the fintech space? Do you have experience with start-ups? Are you looking to work with a leading online education company that is pioneering the online education space? GetSmarter is currently looking for subject matter experts in fintech to teach and assess students on the presentation of a university recognised online short course entitled Fintech Future Commerce.
- Provide expert subject matter knowledge to your students throughout the presentation of the course.
- Moderating and driving engagement on the Virtual Learning Environment.
- Facilitating small group discussion forums.
- Marking a blanket percentage of weekly assessments.
- Assisting in remediation strategies.
- Ensure alignment with the relevant University.
- Play a key role in reviewing of course material and delivery.
- Must have successfully completed a higher qualification in the field of expertise.
- Should have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good facilitation skills.
- Must have a passion for excellent education.
Job specific competencies
- Good decision-making ability.
- Mentor qualities.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent stress management.
- Ability to adapt effectively to change.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Mid
Type: Part-time, 20-25- hour working week, Overtime and after hours may be required
Reports to: Academic Staff Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible