Sales Consultant Vacancy
The main purpose of this position is to convert leads into paid registrations for allocated courses, by providing prospective students with relevant information and using a persuasive customer-oriented sales approach to achieve sales targets.
- Manage and respond to incoming queries for relevant courses and work progressively to close the sale, through execution of email and telephone strategies.
- Employ telesales or equivalent marketing strategies to ensure we reach all leads interested in pursuing studies for our respective courses.
- Complete structured and unstructured tasks related to each marketing campaign during the preparation, implementation, and wrap-up phases and constantly seek opportunities to improve processes.
- Manage integration of content and all marketing activities into sales strategy and apply this strategy to both email and telephone contact points.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and progress and communicate findings to relevant Lead Course Consultant.
- Complete product knowledge training and proactively seek ways to improve product and industry knowledge and better understand the target market for courses.
- Accurately collate data and compile necessary reports relating to marketing campaigns, relevant projects and student groups.
- Process incoming registrations (individual and group) following outlined process and liaise with relevant departments when required.
- Assume responsibility for own productivity, remain up to date on company projects and ensure company and department objectives are met.
- Matric exemption and tertiary education preferred.
- At least 2 years work experience, involving email and telephone engagement with prospective clients.
- Proven sales experience essential.
- Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to the fast pace of the business.
- Skill in organising time and establishing priorities.
Job specific competencies
- Functional expertise.
- Dedication to quality and client service.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork and partnership.
- Problem-solving and getting results.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Junior
Reports to: Sales Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible