Marketing Administrator Vacancy
The main purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the marketing team related to the execution of the marketing strategy and in particular, manage the administrative responsibilities.
- Manage the bookings, briefing, testing, reporting of third party arrangements.
- Manage the invoicing and payments for marketing team.
- Assist with budget management and course allocation.
- Oversee the marketing department folder structure and document management.
- Manage the execution of internal and external competitions.
- Manage the trade exchange and complimentary process/implementation between marketing and sales.
- Assist/manage relevant marketing projects.
- Assist marketing leaders with administrative duties.
- Update the website as per the course schedule weekly.
- Assist with new course launches regarding the website and information packs.
- Organise department events, functions/ celebrations and manage the staff welfare budget.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification (preferably in Marketing, Advertising or related fields).
- At least 2 years work experience, involving email and telephone engagement.
- Computer literacy, including competence in using Microsoft Office.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to the fast pace of the business.
- Skills in organising time and establishing priorities.
- Willingness to learn and desire to show initiative.
- A high level of confidence and professionalism.
Job specific competencies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interface with all stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills whilst maintaining strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Adaptable self-starter who manages ambiguity well with a solution-orientated focus/approach.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task by managing multi-integrated campaigns simultaneously.
- Adaptable self-starter with the ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Ability to manage one’s time.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm, passion and a can‐do attitude.
- Committed to continuous self-development and learning within the marketing field.
Remuneration: Negotiable depending on experience
Job level: Junior
Type: Permanent, 40-hour working week, Overtime and after hours may be required
Reports to: Lead Product Marketing Manager
Start Date: As soon as possible