||26 September 2014
||6 October 2014
7 hours per week
More about our flexible payment options
Read what our past students say
- 6-week part-time short course presented online throughout South Africa
- Gain an understanding of the principles of payroll and tax administration
- Learn about tax principles for individuals and companies, as well as an understanding of the legislation that affects payroll and tax
- Upon successful completion of the UCT Payroll and Tax Administration short course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion, approved by the University of Cape Town
Watch the course video to find out more:
Meet Course Instructor, Gareth Cotten.
Module 1 Basic tax concepts for individuals
Module 2 Advanced tax concepts for individuals
Module 3 Basic tax concepts for businesses
Module 4 Advanced tax concepts for businesses
Module 5 Payroll - principles and legislation
Module 6 Payroll administration
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to develop payroll and tax administration knowledge and skills, especially payroll clerks, bookkeepers, small-business owners, entrepreneurs, and finance department administrators.
The course is designed for aspiring bookkeeping administrators who want to learn a new business skill and for current bookkeepers who want to formalise their knowledge of payroll and taxation. No prior knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting or finance is needed.
For more details, please contact:
Contact person: Kyle
Telephone: +27 (0)21 447 7565
You may also be interested in:
- UCT Bookkeeping short course
- UCT Basics of Financial Management short course
- UCT Practical Labour Law short course